Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Norse Gods: Loki, Thor, And Odin

      The Norse Gods were introduced as cards in "Yugioh 5Ds". Originally they were "Divine Beast" type; however that was only in the anime series and each of them now have their own types in the TCG (trading card game).



     As you can see. they are now "Spellcaster, Beast-warrior, and Fairy". For Loki, I understand him being a spellcaster. As for Thor, he should've been either a "Thunder" type since he's the god of thunder or a "Warrior" type. I never heard anything about Thor being a beast of any kind so it makes no sense to me for him to be a "Beast-warrior".


     As for Odin, I'm not sure if "Fairy" was a right choice for him. I see him more as a "Warrior". Either way these three god cards are pretty powerful if you can get the proper support cards then you can build a deck for any of them. They all have high atk/def and powerful effects.